View Single Post
Old 04-30-19, 08:35 AM   #2
RedPwny
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Nice post. A couple of comments.

I've had destroyers keep up the hunt for quite a while in hard mode- like an hour. Not sure if you're expecting that? Obviously it will vary depending on how well the captain evades but maybe there are other RNG factors such as thermal layers and such?

Also, I have definitely seen a convoy appear to permanently change heading after detection of a sub.

My disposition is similar to yours. I haven't beaten the game on hard yet but medium is not a problem. I'd like to see a few QoL improvements such as improving the ladders, bookmarking in the recognition manual, readback of transmitted radio messages, etc.

Could not care less about NPC crew. Many disagree apparently but, to me, that is contrary to the core design of the game; it is about leadership and coordination of a team. Fine if the devs want to add it- I just don't consider it a priority.

Number one thing that is missing for me is progression. Whether that is a campaign, missions, ranks, achievements, statistics, etc., not sure, but that is the thing that would keep me engaged. What is my next goal?
RedPwny is offline   Reply With Quote