View Single Post
Old 12-26-08, 03:41 PM   #31
MR. Wood
Planesman

Downloads: 170
Uploads: 5
OK gentlemen and any ladies this is how I did it and remember unless your on the test team don't complain about any bugs or any other problems until the complete RA is released OK. I installed Dangerous Waters clean added patch 104 installed LwAmi Mod made a copy of all DW folders put them into the mod folder inside of back up folder. Next I installed The RA mod non beta copied all folders except for mod folder after installing. Opened mod folder created new folder Called RA Mod opened it and pasted all folders into it.Then I deleted all folders in the main DW folder except Mod folder. Then went into mod folder and coped everything in the backup folder to the main DW folder so it would work. For the beta version I created a folder Called it RA Beta mod. You have to unrar all 10 folders in order 1 than 2 than 3 and so on till 10 it will ask you to overwrite files and folders for each on say yes or you screw it up and get as mad as me and well lets just say by the time you figure out what you did you be so be careful take your time after all 10 are in folder and you said yes replace a hundred times :rotfl: put DWX_update folder in there and move it to DW main folder and execute after it installs you might want to create a new folder to put it in mod folders so you can turn off and on easily.Yes I know it take a lot of memory but it's worth it if anyone has a better way were all ears. And remember after you put it in mod folder move a copy of the back up to the Main DW folder. Then you can use the JSGME tool to enable it. Note Both alfa tau and both Ra mods take a little bit to enable give it time it will load it same wirh undoing it. Hope this helps I know its a pain but it's worth it

Last edited by MR. Wood; 12-27-08 at 09:53 AM.
MR. Wood is offline   Reply With Quote