View Single Post
Old 01-04-20, 12:23 PM   #82
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

January 2020 is it folks ... it will be all over with the Super Bowl on February 2nd, but who will be there?

Today's game for the AFC Wildcard playoffs

Buffalo at Houston Texans around 3:30pn est

Tonight's big AFC playoff game may be Tom Brady's last home game in New England

The Houston Oilers was my team for many years till they moved to Tennessee ... so I'm going with the Tennessee Titans on this one

Tennessee at New England Patriots 8:00 pm est

NFL wild-card weekend: Is Tom Brady playing in his final game with Patriots?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...tt/2812362001/

Quote:
Tom Brady. The backdrop for the rare AFC Wild-Card game in Foxborough, Massachusetts, includes the buzz about the Patriots’ iconic quarterback possibly playing his final game at Gillette Stadium. Brady, without a contract for next season, has typically downplayed the story line. Still, this isn’t business-as-usual, even though Brady has taken New England to four of the past five Super Bowls and has 30 postseason wins under his belt, while the other 11 quarterbacks in the field have combined for 26 playoff wins. It’s the sagging, 15th-ranked Patriots offense.

Brady, whose 24 TD passes are the lowest in a full season since 2006, hasn’t had the typical support around him. And therein lies the pressure on the 42-year-old Brady, so capable over the years of bailing New England out of trouble and covering up for weaknesses. This time, the offensive line protection is suspect, there’s no reliable power-rushing game and they are thin on wide receiver prowess. Plus, there’s no Gronk.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote