Old 11-01-08, 09:23 AM   #56
Sgt Hotcliff
Naval Tank
Commander

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird
There are tasty sound mods as well, for engines, tracks and weapons. Plus ambient warzone sounds,
Skybird,
as always, you are my source of wisdom here and I thank you for all help you have given this novice so far..I am honoured.

I just love the variety and the mods available, it gives me "goose skin" to see my Swedish Strv122 in woodlands camo..hearing the correct voices as I remember they spoke in the military service..just love it all!

I am in an euphoric state right now, hard to say what I like most..beeing killed so often or just the pleasure of thundering over the plains in a group of 3 tanks..trying to remember to be tactical..

Anyway, it has been an overwhelming experience this so far..and I havent even yet got into the REAL gameplay..just skimming the surface..
I look forward to a long time with SBPro..having reorganized my game-zone here, joystick permanentely attached, lowered the desktop for better ergonomy, keyboard-printouts on the wall..tons of reference litterature on tank warfare nearby, heavy manuals printed out in full size A4..planning on building a steel structure around it all.. maybe I could fina one of those Russian padded tanker-cloth-helmets? I know, I am insane, but I love it! :rotfl:

By the way, looking at the clock..just a quick dinner, probably pasta, then it's time for another session of "platoon_recon"

"Strength and Honour"

Sgt Hotcliff

'Just a cool Swedish"Strv122"
http://www.kamratoff.se/images/Strv%20122%20sand.jpg

"A warrior accepts defeat
He does not treat it as a matter of indifference, nor does he try to make a victory of it” (P.Coehlo)

Sgt Hotcliff is offline   Reply With Quote