View Single Post
Old 10-31-08, 02:56 AM   #46
ReM
Commodore

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Hotcliff
Yes ReM, that ,Byto_1' was my first trial, but in my opinion, too much to deal with at the same time, so I went and edited this 'platoon_recon' instead.
Sgt Hotcliff
Then here's another tip for you: if you find the 3 MBT's in Byto 1 too much to manage, or find that you buddies are stealing all your kills, you can also choose to 'divide unit' on the map. This splits a Leo from your unit, and it can now be controlled individually....meaning you can go forward with one tank and leave the rest of the unit well behind out of the danger zone. If for some reason your first tank get's brewed up, you can bring up another from the rear. You only have to worry about the 3MBT's in your zone and stay within the boundaries of this alloted zone. Anything that happens to your right doesn't really concern you although it would be advisable to keep something of a straight line when advancing.....just have a peek to see if there are 'panzers near Byto'.....and then return to the first village.....mission completed and a nice score depending on your performance. I could tell you a lot more, but I don't want to spoil the fun for you. I now play Byto for a 'quickie' and usually complete it within 15 mins....

Heck, if you are smart enough to design a chemical plant, you will master this game in no time!