Old 02-21-08, 05:19 PM   #7
Nightmare
Engineer

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus
Okay, thanks for your answers.
The more I read or see about the ipod touch the more I doubt that it is what I would like to have. The touch interface is great but I would feel a bit uncomfortable with iTunes, although it is said to be easy to use; it limits my flexibility if I only could share files with computers that have iTunes

So... what are comparable devices with more office features? I want a calendar, take notes/tasks, maybe music and a phone inside it is unecessary.
iTunes doesn’t exactly share your music library in a sense. It’ll allow for other iTunes users on your local network to stream any music in your library to their computer for their listening. This functionality can be turned off. Now, if you want to completely share (file copy) there is nothing stopping you from sharing the music folder that iTunes stores your MP3s via Windows.

Best recommendation is to download it (it’s free) and try it. Don’t like it, then uninstall and then you can rule out iPods as your MP3 player.

Little tip; if you plan on importing your whole library, make sure the ID3 tags are filled (Artist, Album, Song Name, Track Number).

Last edited by Nightmare; 02-21-08 at 05:31 PM.
Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote