View Single Post
Old 04-18-20, 02:27 PM   #182
padi
Officer

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 0
Exclamation Update

Hello Subsim community,

first of all I would like to inform you that the Real ASW Mod is still under development. Unfortunately, this has only been slow lately, because due to health problems and a job retraining that started, I am only at home at the weekend and can further develop the mod.
However, there are also good news that should shorten the waiting time for the new update. I teamed up with Gap, who is known for his excellent 3D models, which were already to be admired here in the thread. In the next version you will be able to admire accurate 3D models of the ASW weapons that are alone worth the wait! From the division of tasks, Gap will create the models and integrate them into the files, while I continue my previous tasks, work with the files and adapt them to the different ship classes and nations. We are also working on some new features that, if they work and are supported by the engine, will be implemented.
At this point we have finished the implementation of the british Mark VII Depth Charge, but the others are already completely modeled and when the first one works like clockwork the others go fast.

Sadly for now the DC man isnīt animated because we have problems integrating that into the game. He was ready and animated, looks good in S3D, but his faces didnīt show up in game. If someone knows a solution to the problem, we would be pleased with any advice.

Here are some pictures that show the great looking model and our new DC man. Just look at the difference between the Rack (Mod) and the K-Guns (Vanilla)...

Join the Real ASW Mod Discord-Server:
https://discord.gg/Yg5ZE25
padi is offline   Reply With Quote