View Single Post
Old 04-25-21, 05:33 PM   #2
Hebe Vollmaus
Officer

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUBAR295 View Post
Is there a way to correct the position of the loading bar which appears in the center of the page inside in the window in the lower section.

[picture]

I thought somewhere there was a fix for this, but have not been able to locate where I saw this ( it could be this old foggy brain of mine in fantasy mode ). I have have check in the menu 1024.ini file but no joy. The intro screen is in the correct position but when loading, it is out of position.

Thank you for any assistance.

Good hunting,
FUBAR295
What do you mean by 'out of position'?
The ProgressBars in CCoM are in the same position as in the original "vanilla" SH3.

The Bars may change its position, when using a WideScreen Mod. Or when use a different SH3.exe, or a SH3.exe without a Patch for the WS-Mod.
If i remember correctly rowi58 has also written something about it, but i'm to lazy to search for.

So you can't find the position in the menu.ini, it must be in the SH3.exe.
Since i do not use any WS-Mod i have not used the "Sh3 Patcher - Ahnenerbe_WS-GUI_1920x1080_fuer_CCoM_11.1.7z" by myself. You may use this Patcher in an security environment like Sandbox or VirtualPC first to play with, finding the right position in the SH3.exe as stated like here:
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...7&postcount=33

Good luck.
Greetings.
Hebe Vollmaus is offline   Reply With Quote