View Single Post
Old 05-16-09, 06:27 AM   #74
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Congrats! After I replaced a PSU for the first time ever myself some time ago, I felt like putting together my next PC all alone, too. However, I am not sure about plugging in mainboard, and the CPU on it. These are two parts I never did so far.

But that is future concern anyway. Right now I am happy with my rig, and do not eye an eventual buying of a new PC before next year. Too much money got and will get killed in house maintenance this year. And next year, in summer, hopefully the new Windows have been released and will have received the first set of vital bug fixes and treatements as well.

How much money did you spend?

Regarding SH3, wasn't it re-released at smile price short while ago - and with official permission by UBI: without StarForce?

Also take note of the fact that alternative installations of SH3 without installing SF are possible with the old discs as well (I'm not sure if that is the exe you refered to as "not to be mentioned here", since you want to install SF anyway). Just do not know if that option is Vista-compatible.