View Single Post
Old 07-18-13, 08:18 PM   #34
Stealhead
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

All things considered the safety features that Glocks use are just as reliable as any other method they just do not have a trigger disabling safety as in if pull fully pull the trigger the action is not stopped.But from a drop or any other type discharge outside of a trigger pull a Glock is very safe.Some people just do not like the idea of a firearm with a flip safety.The thing I do not like about Glocks is that they are striker guns and I just like seeing that hammer call me old school.

Now the flip side of that coin is that soldiers,cops and I'm sure some civilians have drawn their handgun in a real situation and forgotten to flip the safety or accidentally flipped in to on when they did not want to which can happen with the ergonomics of some handguns.

One thing I did really like about the Storm (the one I shot was the full size model) is it does have nice back straps especially for something factory I think they come with three different ones.Another pistol I fired which I not before was an FN FNX 9 I really like that pistol It weighs fully loaded as much as a Storm does dry which I like personally. I was putting down some quick double taps with that FN after messing around with it a bit defiantly a good pistol if you like your hammers of course so is the Storm.

Last edited by Stealhead; 07-18-13 at 08:33 PM.
Stealhead is offline   Reply With Quote