View Single Post
Old 01-23-22, 12:12 PM   #34
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
It's such an edited version that once traced to the YouTube channel you took it from?
Yeah. Agenda to make ALL Police the Bad Guys.
I traced better footage and that video you posted is intentionally edited!

He DID NOT grab her by the throat! He did grab her by the collar NEAR her throat.
She DID grab his belt and pull him back out of the Vehicle as he seemed ready to spray the Guy.

Jeff, I posted, what was at the time the best video available, or that I found. I have watched multiple videos, different angles, etc, pretty sure everything that is out there. Perhaps share a video?

The Sergeant clearly grabbed her by the throat, began to push her, then moved his hand down and continued to pus her. The collar? really? Please share a video you believe shows this. Even if true, there is no excuse for his actions, grabbing her, pushing her. The Chief stated the video speaks for itself and it does. I definitely want to hear the audio, I would bet money it is quite damning to him and thus why has been withheld.

I have no anti-cop agenda, I know some individuals that are great people and officers. However, there are clear systemic issues with law enforcement as a whole in the US, and actions by the Sergeant and the numerous officers we see on a near daily basis, their actions and behaviors are manifestations of the systemic problems.

In situations like this, I wonder about the agendas, the apparent intellectual dishonesty, when there is clear video of a out of control cop, and people try to defend, excuse their actions. Really, there are people who will defend a cop no matter what. I recall people actually defending the cop in the Walter Scott shooting in South Carolina. As may recall, he shot him in the back and then video caught them trying to plant evidence. I heard a number of people try to justify this. I deal with the accused on a near daily basis and see cases of police misconduct on a regular basis. Sometimes, situations are confusing, chaotic, but this is pretty cut and dry. Sergeant had no right to grab the female officer and really had no justification to spray (if he did not, he clearly was about to, any reasonable person would believe he was about to do so) the subject in custody. Female officer, followed her training to prevent abuse of the citizen in custody. Imagine, if one of the cops on scene with George Floyd, etc had the moral courage to do what this officer did, a tragedy could have been avoided.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote