Old 08-13-08, 06:44 PM   #33
lutzow
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 103
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friction150
After pulling out my demagnifying glass... :rotfl:

Yes Lutzow, I have a picture from a book that identified that exact picture and it is in fact U-565. So you are right on that one!

The other pics that were posted earlier, the top on is probably u-25, as the mushroom is the emblem for that u-boat (but shown here without the unique shark mouth). The 2nd pic, I'm in the same boat as you. I have a picture of U-25 painted with a scheme and on of it bone plain. I don't know which one to go with. I hate to put a ton of detail on the conning tower and leave the sides bare. So I'm leaning toward doing so sort of matching pattern down the sides. What do you guys think?
Yes - i'm thinking that You have right about this strange camouflaged tower - it must be U-25 without jaws...
I'm thinking that this is almost impossible to make this tower camo for Silent Hunter 3.
I don't know how - but the game always takes Your beautiful work on tower and incredibly changing with unknown parts of the skin. I tried and falled. I asked even Fubar, and You know what He says? Camo at the front of tower is very hard to paint and this is reason that He never try to paint something in this place. I checked His released skins and that is true.

http://hosted.filefront.com/Lutzow1
lutzow is offline   Reply With Quote