View Single Post
Old 09-18-20, 02:22 AM   #3
Kapitän
The Old Man

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal Lance View Post

1. Now, i am relatively new to the game but i am slowly improving, and Ive done plenty of simple attacks like this and even managed to pull off a few night time/ bad weather convoy attacks with hitting multiple targets, SO I know at least how to shoot.

2. Target depth 7.8m, and I opt for impact fuses because I am pretty sure the magnetic fuses havent been fixed yet in jan 1941 (i could be wrong).

3. I set my depth to 3m and fire. Both torpedos go right underneath the target but they inexplicably traveled at like 12m.

4. Torpedo sails right under, again too deep. I re adjust and fire a 6TH SHOT and this time it rides perfectly near the surface and it literally just bounces off the side.

1. What were the weather and sea conditions? What mods and games settings do you have installed?

2. Yes, for historic simulation reasons, one should not use the magnetic pistol from 06/40 until 11/42.

3. Common torpedo failue of "understeering", especially of but not limited to Eto.

4. Typical dud failure, can happen to both, Ato and Eto.