View Single Post
Old 03-15-20, 01:19 PM   #5
Rufus Shinra
Soundman

Location: The land of the free with a glorious military history (France)
Downloads: 14
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I believe you believe that. But besides deflecting the argument to something other than your current situation and complaining about everyone else's measures. What exactly IS the E.U. a.k.a. the new COVID-19 epicenter doing? Hopefully you're not following Italy's example. Hopefully you're helping Greece secure its border with Turkey. What about those coming in from the South out of Africa? And of course the Schengen Agreement any thought about that yet, or is that still just a problem dreamed up by political boogymen? I mean if the E.U. is supposed to be so united why didn't the 'Union' contribute rather than allow the Union member Italy to screw up so badly? Seems to me its more like every man for themselves over there than a real Union. Most of Italy's tourists come from Germany, followed by France, the UK and US. Where did all the those tourists go? Who is fleeing Italy unannounced into France?

You need to wake up and face facts. You have the exact same problems we and everyone does. Its easy to see the reaction by governments to COVID-19 is pretty much same. The Pot calling the Kettle black.
You're pretty amusing if you're saying all the reactions are the same. There's pretty much one country standing out in having a completely chaotic reaction to the epidemic, with pretty much zero work done to track the virus' initial propagation or its actual presence on the territory, and that country isn't in Eurasia. Same for the lemming panic buying and km long queues in front of stores.

Denying the uniqueness of the US' reaction to this epidemic isn't going to improve the end result, no matter how much praying is done to the Dear Leader. As for your EU rant, yes, I get that you don't understand what the Union is and try to compare it to a single country, which it is not. Don't really understand why, though. Le Shrug.
Rufus Shinra is offline   Reply With Quote