View Single Post
Old 03-26-21, 08:54 PM   #2
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerSpoon575 View Post
That's it. I've had enough of this crap. I hate everything about this stupid game. Nothing works. I uninstall and reinstall it more times than I can remember and it never works. I move the Steam folder out of Programs folder, I uninstall and reinstall Steam, I reinstall it in another folder. NOTHING WORKS!! Steam says it's running, but nothing ever pops up, but TASK MANAGER HAS THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE IS RUNNING, EVEN THOUGH NOTHING POPS UP!!!! OH, AND THE BEST PART?! EVEN STEAM CAN'T STOP THE APPLICATION!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN CLOSE THE DAMN THING DOWN BY SHUTTING OFF THE COMPUTER!!!!!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS OUTDATED PIECE OF CRAP!!! THAT'S $5.24 I'M NEVER GETTING BACK!!!!! I'M SCUTTLING MY SUB! WoWS MAY BE ****, BUT AT LEAST IT ****ING RUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Understand the frustration and the sim out of the box is terrible. I would encourage you to locate a physical copy, should install easily, then pick up the mods here at subsim, absolutely worth it. Steam is well, awful.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote