Old 07-19-17, 04:15 PM   #291
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
Sorry, I got very lazy this afternoon.

After testing sounds and collision solutions, I switched to the rockets mod, going on writting the readme, and searching for pics to illustrate it.
No problem. BTW: did you ever manage making rockets to disappear from the racks once they are fired?

Quote:
We need to add a new line into Sh3.sdl, even if the sound already exists. It must start with 'Land.' instead of 'Submarine.'.
You are right, I didn't think about it! For maximum compatibility, I didn't want to add a new entry to Sh3.sdl, because many mods alter it, but since there's no other way...

Quote:
I don't like this sound very much, but it's still better than the ambient sound of buoys.
I can help you looking for a better sound... or do you still prefer the crashing wave sound?

Quote:
It seems that it's working. I hit something, but what ?

no model?
Hopefully I made an obvious mistake. The concrete base is set as the rock, and it is still rendered. BTW: did you try hitting it too?

Quote:
I can't check that. My laptop's graphics card doesn't render reflections correctly.
Okay, maybe when we have everything more or less ready, we can pre-release the package as a single mission, so people can test it and report back with their impressions/suggestions.

BTW: what is exactly the advantage of adding the RayTracedHalo to the light particle effect?

Quote:
Yeah, perfect :

gap is offline   Reply With Quote