Thread: British T Boat?
View Single Post
Old 08-18-05, 09:24 PM   #18
jsteed
Watch

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Hi Ben,

As I recall, you were quite excited to get SCU. In fact your lobbying in this forum, (among others), for the ability to drive other subs was a large part of the reason I decided to release SCU to the public.

Your problems in getting DWX off of square zero have absolutely nothing to do with SCU. The DWX crew really needs to stop looking for excuses and just do the work necessary to produce it. Instead of blaming me as the reason, SA didn't hand you the db structure on a silver platter, why didn't you just spend the time needed to define it yourself? Certainly it is easier to blame others...

Had you and a few other SCXers not been so quick to 'dis' SCU, (I do not tolerate hypocrisy well), I would have given you my db editor months ago. The only reason I recently released it was due to the work that people like Amizaur, Luftwolf and others have been doing. No need to punish them for your sins.

Had you been even slightly less disparaging, I would have also given you a SC to DW db translator. You could have had DWX in April.

cheers, jsteed
jsteed is offline   Reply With Quote