View Single Post
Old 04-24-11, 05:56 PM   #376
u-969
Swabbie

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish In The Water View Post
I don't know for sure, (as I've never tested WM 3.0), but it's possible the mod is simulating real life conditions in-game. I do know other 'super mods' such as GWX do this (as in the recent case of a screen shot of Tirpitz without her main batteries in early 1940).

If this theory is correct, it would seem to fit Scharnhorst's historical situation at the time:

Just a pet theory, but better than silence until someone who really knows the mod comes along.
Thank you

i am running GWX3, but i can't see it having anything to do with historical accuracy to such an extent.

i'm now using Bismark, 'April 1940' and its the same thing, Bismark was undergoing sea trails at that time and may not have had radar, but missing all 6 of the twin barreled 6-inch secondary turrets? no that's not right... and she has her 15-inch turrets.

i know her sister ship 'Tirpitz ' has no main batteries at that time in the game. could that be related? no i doubt it.... something is wrong, my Big-Fat battle waggon is incomplete

BTW, you guys seen this... a word of warning. 'turn the sound off immediately' its not pretty the render of Bismark in this is tho

But With that sound it looks like someone is a little too involved lol

anyway, that looks playable, is it and if so where do i get it?

Last edited by u-969; 04-24-11 at 06:44 PM.
u-969 is offline   Reply With Quote