View Single Post
Old 06-29-20, 09:16 AM   #3
Doolar
Expert Shipsinker

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0
Default Best Mods

DISCLAIMER HERE : First of all this is only my opinion and based solely on mods that I personally have experience with. I know there many great mods available for GWX3, that I haven't tried. The mods in my list, have made SHIII a very pleasing and enjoyable game. I also use many other mods with my install and ALL add to my experience of a fun game. These are my TOP 10. Oh yea, I'm using GWX3.

I always thought about starting a thread on this subject, just to get other opinions and other takes on their TOP 10 "game changer Mods". So here goes. My list is not a ranking, just a list. All are #1's.

1. GWX3 Wilhemshafen, St.Naz, Schluese and Xtra Ships v6
1. MFM3.3 + Skins + Sailer Steve's Ships Names
1. M.E.P. v6 + FSF and a few other add-ons for that mod
1. MaGUI F ( I don't use this anymore because I use ARB WideGUI now but
it's very good anyway, and makes my list.)
1. Thomsen Sound Pk v3.2
1. S3H H.sie's Patch v16B1
1. ARB's WideGUI v.3.1 + Tycho's Map Fix ( Ahnenerbe + Tycho's Map Fix, I
use that on my CCom12 install is great too )
1. Wooden Life Boats
1. Water Streams and Exhaust Combi Mod v2.3
1. SH3 Volumetric Cloud&Fog v2.2

Well, there you have it. My TOP 10 "Game Changers" as I call'm. Before hitting SUBMIT REPLY, I would like to add an eleventh, or another #1, and it's all the different skins for your boat. I love them. There're many cool ones to add to your set-ups ... Doolar CA45 (Jerry Baltimore Md )