View Single Post
Old 06-22-19, 06:07 AM   #16
p7p8
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Why do you post a video as a reply to a bug I described, showing another bug?
because this bug causes effect described by you. Its not visible in vanilla - but it doesen't means bug not exist.

Quote:
The bug I described in post #11 is a bug on the loadout screen, you know, the one before mission, not in mission:
"or the bug on some weapon loadout screens that show a rack free space number that is not correct and you try to increase some weapon count while still having 2 or more available spaces to fill but it just doesn't increase"
this is for preventing vanilla bug from my video. It makes "virtual" space for reloading. Btw number of maximum loadable torpedoes in racks 1-4 are correct (8). If it causes you don't play this mod my opinion about you is not good. You see small bugs but you cannot see all improvements - also vanilla major bug fixes. For me it's ridiculous.

Quote:
Please, post a video showing the bug I described in the loadout screen before mission, on original DW.
no, its looks like you are "laziest one" - not RA modders :P
If you wish video - make it yourself, mr "laziest one"

Quote:
You see, the thing is: all these bugs that I've been describing are fixable, but they just don't care!
Nobody except you see this as problem. Usually patches and new versions are releases for fixing major bugs. DW engine is not "MOD" friendly. Often one fix can make 5 new bugs - i have dozens of videos from testing 1 thing!
So nobody (except you) laments for not fixing 3 magenta pixels. Active DW community knows what have highest priority.

Quote:
One thing I agree with you, RA is no better or worse in Single player than it is on multi-player.
thank you.

Btw you should start to play. Many players still have fun from participating in big MP battles.

Playing is always better than talking about playing.

Today we will play big match (20:00 CEST = 18:00 GMT ) and we still have 3 free slots for players:
- Sierra I
- 2x Kilo improved