View Single Post
Old 08-08-09, 01:46 PM   #35
Boomer Ang
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Hi,

I have been lurking since.......more than 5-6 years here..... every now and them I jumped in but I only saw lot of passioned guys but no new good sim game at all.

I have now discovered this gorgeous creation, I want to make my best compliments to the author and his mates, I have never seen so much talent

Please Dust keep up the good work, many other men will join when this project will be known, that's for sure.

I have given this incredible game a very very short look and I see it has an huge potential, and when I'll be back from vacation at the beginning of September I would like to play it for sure, that's oustanding indeed !

Roughly 8-10 years ago I produced few 688, DW and Fleet Command sound packs, if I can be of help in someways I would be more than honored to participate into this open source magnificent project.

I noticed in the 2 darts show that planes make no sound when cruising into the 3D enlarged view, maybe it is only tutorial mission related, anyway I'll be back on September to try to contribute or just to play and customize this incredible creation.

My Best Compliments !!!
Boomer Ang is offline   Reply With Quote