View Single Post
Old 03-25-17, 12:10 PM   #1339
silent771
Nub

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Ah thanks for the replies guys. I was confused because I had put all the mods into one folder i named TONNAGE WARS, so thats all that showed up when I reactivated the JSGME.exe. the folder consists of the compilation of these, all properly and successfully integrated and installed. I thought I could test it out so far and see if it worked then backup the folder and attempt steps 8-11 at a later time if it playtested well so far:

1. NYGM_Tonnage_War_V2.5_Full_Version.7z (Essential, 322 MBytes)
2. NYGM3_New.7z (Essential, 102 MBytes)
3. NYGM3_6F.7z (Essential, 58 MBytes)
4. NYGM_2017A.7z (Essential, 14 MBytes)
5. IABLShipsforNYGM_New_Thomsen.7z (Optional, 14 MBytes. UPDATED VERSION March 2017 for NYGM_2017A.)
6. 3rd Flotilla Mod.7z (Optional, 60 KBytes)
7. SH3_Commander_Updates_for_NYGM.7z (Optional, 0.07 MByte)

i got worried though since upon activating the mods with JSGME it changed my base directories files as well so I had thought [i mightve been imagining it this was the last thing i did after being awake 30 hours or so] and decided to leave it as is for now

so since the file resides with IABL's ships mod im assuming theres no way to alter it without corrupting the save and will just have to bear with it for the time being.. and wait for an update to his mod? and I wish it was just torpedo transparency the whole damn thing was a ghost ship ^^ it was funny cause when I sailed through it my ship became invisible and I got green stealth and upon coming out the other side it resent the "enemy ships engaging you" message so it made me come up with the evil genius plan of hiding in one of those ships in a super gamey way to escape back towards Wilhemshaven if i ever got in a super bad pinch.
silent771 is offline   Reply With Quote