View Single Post
Old 05-24-21, 06:31 AM   #3305
flaminus
Sparky

Downloads: 502
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
The substitution was done years ago, most likely due to occlusion issues with the Sargo02 skin, near as we can tell now... we are currently testing with the proper conn in-place with a new skin set-up. I have had the towers screw-up the radar upgrades, but never the other way around...
Ahoy PB, As far as i see, the Sargo02 tower has no occlusion map issue in FotRSU 1.46, while the Tambor02 tower has that problem. If we restore the occlusion maps of STOCK game, that will be fixed too.

As to the "screw-up" of radar, after changing the code in "UnitParts6Sargo.upc", perhaps editing "NSS_Sargo.upc" and "UpgradePacks.upc" like below would help (if you are too busy to check the changes in the files). After a few days of test, all the things go well, we can have right tower and radar when career starts and we can also get radar upgrade smoothly:

Code:
[UserPlayerUnit 1.UpgradePackSlot 1]
ID= UpgSurfaceSearchRadar
NameDisplayable= Surface Search Radar
Type=NULL
AcceptedTypes=ShaftSurfaceRadars, ShaftSurfaceRadarsImp, SupportedSurfaceRadars, SupportedSurfaceRadarsImp, DummyRadar
UserCustomizable=Yes
IDLinkUpgradePackSlots= EqSlot42, EqSlot43, SurfRadarAntenna
IDLinkUpgradePackSlotsIntervalDefault1= 1942-06-01, 1942-12-31, SJ Radar Model II
IDLinkUpgradePackSlotsIntervalDefault2= 1943-01-01, 1943-05-31, SJ Radar Model I
IDLinkUpgradePackSlotsIntervalDefault3= 1943-06-01, 1944-12-31, SJ-1 Improved Radar Model I
IDLinkUpgradePackSlotsIntervalDefault4= 1945-01-01, NULL, ST Radar
Code:
[UpgradePack 4]
ID= SJ Radar Model I
NameDisplayable= SJ Radar (Supported Mount)
[UpgradePack 5]
ID= SJ-1 Improved Radar Model I 
NameDisplayable= SJ-1 Radar (Supported Mount)
[UpgradePack 8]
ID= SJ Radar Model II
NameDisplayable= SJ Radar (Shaft Mount)
[UpgradePack 9]
ID= SJ-1 Improved Radar Model II 
NameDisplayable= SJ-1 Radar (Shaft Mount)

Last edited by flaminus; 05-24-21 at 06:40 AM.
flaminus is offline   Reply With Quote