Uploads: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET2SN View Post
The problem is that you can't play RA like DW
Can you explain this?

Quote:
We know RA was developed for multiplayer gaming
Its very funny because main developer of DW do NOT play multiplayer. He likes DW+RA for single player. And he didn't knew about many problems in MP until i reported them as bugs. As you see you are completly wrong - not first time.
Many playable platforms doesnt means mod was designed for MP.

Quote:
I've guessed in the past that RA is a modern version of World Of Warships, mostly because the game play looks similar and no one has said I'm wrong.
Its because its so ridiculous than no one thought you are serious.

Quote:
You can't hide in the ocean anymore in RA. Depth and thermal layers don't mean squat. So, if you're looking to drive a sub its going to be a very short and tragic experience.
Don't judge ohters like yourself. Fact you are really weak player doesn't means everyone are as bad as you. I proved some time ago "impossible for you" was piece of cake for me - and most of active players. I've recorded video on YT - do you remember your problems with training mission from 688 H/K?

Quote:
I can understand the Nationalistic slant. We all have our own world-view.
Me too so i understand you believe that only USN can build good submarines :P
Main developer is accused by Russians for not making their submarines and ships super-good, and in the same time accused by "western players" for making russian submarines too good.