View Single Post
Old 10-04-08, 01:38 PM   #43
ivank
The Old Man

Downloads: 284
Uploads: 0
Update!

@kondor999: No offense taken, I know its alot, but I'm not working on this alone. I making the campaign for the mods, and making a few ships playable. Im working on them at the same time, thats the way I work; When I add German Naval Bases, I add the British at the same time. Its working great for me! Last week I finshed the Kreigsmarine mod! and shut down my computer after 3 days of constant running! As my head hit my pillow, it hit me!!! I FORGOT TO SAVE!!!!!! NOOO!!!!! I lost all the transatlatic convoys! Im finishing them now.

@tomhugill: Thanks man! we here at T.S.W.S.M.T. are working hard, to get the ships that we already have ready. I dont know whats the ETA on Gotmilks battleships for the SWSM yet. We are going to change alot: Better damage to surface ships, Better controls for ships, Ship and Gun ranges, Fully working bridges!!(the biggest project!) and other stuff that will be released at a later date!

Offical Names:
-Version 1: Kriegsmarine and Royal Navy Surface Warfare Super Mod
-Version 2: United States Navy and Imperial Japanese Navy Surface Warfare Super Mod
-HilfsKreuzer and Armed Merchant Cruiser Mod

Current ETA for Version 1: Mid to Late Jan 09
Current ETA for Version 2: Mid to Late Mar 09
Current ETA for The Hilfskreuzer and Armed Merchant Cruiser Mod: Early to Mid Jan 09

Leutnant z. S. David U. Ziegler
U-105 IXB On Patrol 1

Last edited by ivank; 10-04-08 at 05:24 PM.
ivank is offline   Reply With Quote