View Single Post
Old 04-03-14, 10:22 PM   #252
Nukesub
Torpedoman

Downloads: 56
Uploads: 0

This mod is awesome

I downloaded it and installed it and it seemed to be working fine. I was able to do tutorial missions, single missions, and start a new career.

However, I noticed that the anchor was missing on the IXB and so I rooted around for a fix to that earlier in this thread and found it. Popped it in. Now I can only do tutorial missions.

UPDATE - I will never understand computers. I am not sure what I changed but now it seems to be allowing me to start new careers. My head hurts...

Every time I try to load a new career it almost loads completely, then crashes to desktop

I tried removing the IXB graphical fix and it still crashes when I try to start a new career. For reference here are my currently installed mods:

GWX - 16km Atmosphere
GWX - Axis Mediterranean Aircraft Skins
GWX - Enhanced Damage Effects
GWX - Late War Sensors Snorkel Antennas
LifeBoats&Debris_v4
Pascal_Port_People
Torpedo damage Final ver2.0
North Atlantic Green 1.1
GWX - VIIC41 Player Sub
Ice Age
Real Depth Charge
New_clearsky_clouds
New Uboat Guns 1.2
GWX - Main movie - 'Das Boot'
GWX - Captain America's Officer Icons
GWX - Alternate Loadscreen - Full Circle
Wooden_Lifeboats_Mod_1.1
Aces' Super Turms v6 for GWX
Aces' Repositioned 105 mm Gun on Types 9b and 9c plus New Type 9b Deck Railings
Aces' Super Turms 6 - GWX Type 9b Tube Doors and Anchor Fix
RB_SH4_Effects_for_SH3_2_03

Also note, I have been rolling back SH Commander before enabling/disabling any mods.

I guess I will also point out that single missions and tutorials now seem to be working, but when I try to do a new career it crashes half way through loading and actually does the error message twice (it comes back up right after I click okay the first time it appears).

If anyone can weigh in on this it would be much appreciated

Last edited by Nukesub; 04-03-14 at 11:07 PM.
Nukesub is offline   Reply With Quote