View Single Post
Old 08-02-06, 07:40 PM   #13
SubSerpent
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Is there refueling, rearming, repairing bases or trucks to keep the action alive or do you have to start a whole new game?

Do crewmen die or get wounded if their particular station is damaged or destroyed?
If so,
What do you do with bodies or what does the game do about bodies? Is my dead gunner gonna be slumped up ontop the rest of the mission behind his gun if he got wasted there outside the top hatch?

Is there any animated wildlife (deer, birds, squirrels, etc) animated into the wilderness? And can they be shot?

Is there ambient crew chatter? And can I as the tank commander order them to shut up?

Is there random weather effects during missions (rain, snow) and does that weather effect the ground (dirt into mud, water into ice)?

Does my tank recieve orders from field commanders to attack certain postions or are we all alone out there except for friendly AI tanks that are scripted to go to certain spots and do nothing else?

Is there friendly and enemy helicopters in this game that you can call up for assistance?