View Single Post
Old 07-11-19, 11:16 PM   #3
Fidgety
Mate

Downloads: 33
Uploads: 0

I don't have any issue maneuvering into position (approx 700-1000m away at 90deg angle). I just can't figure out how to target my torpedos correctly

With whatever you are doing thats not fully manual, You are 90% in a position to just set up manual.
The only thing you need is the targets speed if you are certain you are at a 90 degree angle infront of the target.

Getting the targets speed is prob most simple of all things to get manualy.

If your willing to read a tutorial on how to get a ships speed, all you need to do is put the ships speed in the TDC, move your scope bearing to zero, and then put the AOB to 90 degrees. After this all you need to do is move your scope left or right untill the gyro angle meter is on zero. When its on zero you just pull the trigger when the ship crosses your scope line.

Only other thing is put the torp depth on 2m, think it has to be lower in rough weather but youd be good most times.

Sorry man I have never played anything other that full realism, just wanted to let you know how close you are to setting it up manually. You never have to worry about range when doing 90 degree attack. but its best to do what your doing at close range.
Fidgety is offline   Reply With Quote