View Single Post
Old 12-08-18, 12:12 PM   #31
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muckenberg View Post
Hello Gap when I tried your mod so I was amazed. Really perfect work. I only worry that if I can finish the mod and integrate into TWoS, I will just sail around the coast and watch that splendor.
:Kaleun_Applau d:
Hi Muckenberg,
thank you for your encouragement; I am glad that you like what I have done so far!

The next update for NW Germany and W Denmark (that would include the U-boat base of Wilhelmshaven), should be ready in a matter of days. I have many of its files/textures ready. Among the features and the eye-candys of the next release, it is worth mentioning a decent rendition of the red sandstone cliffs of Helgoland that I am already quite satisfied with, though some small tweaks are still needed. I am now mostly focusing on fine-tuning/blendig the new stuff. I hope that in the meanwhile someone will answer my questions, so to enable me creating a realistic season/color sequence for the new terrain.

Answering your other remark, yes the mod is compatible with TWoS without need of special tweaks, and for someone wanting to use the EcoMod together with TWoS, only texture resolution should be pondered carefully for making sure that the game will run smootly also in the busy TWoS campaign (but you can ceasily switch from one texture resolution to another without any problem). Now it is a bit too early to talk about that, but if in future Vecko will decide merging the two mods, I won't have anything in contrary
gap is offline   Reply With Quote