View Single Post
Old 03-28-20, 09:43 AM   #1641
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
No, I did not stay in long enough to even leave the docks. Just long enough to see if the game changed the files... So your text-edited files remain "valid" looking to you after-the-fact, but the game seemingly interprets them into "Ubisoft SHIII" language instead, and does what it wants anyway?... ?? - I'll be a while, and I'll get on my other computer later this afternoon... I'll have to take me a break from the "Honey-Do" list I've got (which is now longer than my arm ) later on, and I'll use that as my "break time"... "why yes, dear? No, I'm just checking my email. That "boom!" noise? Oh no, it was nothing. I almost fell out of the chair is what that was!"...

Yes, I'd look at them while sailing and all was good. Then I'd hit a convoy and the spacing would be 500 meters !

I'm going to do my idea per above after the current patrol and see what happens.

Just like the basic physics law of for every action, there is an opposite and equal reaction, you realize any "Honey-Do" list has a "Honey-Don't" list as in........................"Honey, don't bother me now I'm busy !"