View Single Post
Old 05-13-10, 11:18 PM   #1047
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default FPS booster

Zee did he say no as in no way I am going to do that or no as in I have no time right now?

Well, what we need and I am surprised somebody in Silicon Valley or Europe or Japan/Korea/Taiwan has not come up with soem kind of plug-in device that would boost your fps rate by say 40%.I know there are external graphic cards( unfortunately only designed for the Fujitsu-Siemens brand of laptops) , external hard disks and all kind of often more or less useful gizmo on the market but nobody has come up with such a device.When you think how huge the gaming market is(US $ 150 billion and growing at 11% a year) and how international ( no longer restricted to Europe and North America. Asia, Eastern Europe and LatAm are catching up fast))it has become there's tons of money to be made by inventing a thing like that!.

I don't want to sound dismissive of 4gigpatch or prioaff but frankly this is small potatoes.Giving a 1 or 2 fps boost to a game that need to run at 20 to 30 is like putting a plaster on limb that has been chopped off!
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote