View Single Post
Old 01-21-22, 12:30 PM   #449
irishskysail
Swabbie

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Avoid saving exiting or entering base.... at least, 16 nm or 30 km from "ANY land"... deep water's best areas to accomplish that.

Do NOT save near any ships... sunk or still on the surface... & NOT with any aircraft about, either.

With high use of TC... wait at bare minimum of 3 minutes BEFORE doing a save... after doing a quick drop to periscope depth... to ensure of NO ships about... This also goes for resurfacing... of making sure of NO aircraft about.

DO NOT save, while submerged... either.!

Best locations to be when you go to do a save, after surfacing from the sonar check & no ships or planes are about... is:

Control room or Nav map.

After saving... wait at least another base minimum of 3 minutes...

I strongly recommend 5... minutes, "before & after" coming out of high TC use...

Following these, simple save rules... will help...

They've worked for Me, of not running into crashes or corrupted saves.

M. M.
Hmm, I've tried a lot of these solutions and employ most of these subconsciously which has helped. But my main issue out of the rest the game crashing before or after a patrol which most of the crashes occur and usually occur after two / three patrols.
And what does TC Mean?
Thanks.
-------------
Hmm, ich habe viele dieser Lösungen ausprobiert und die meisten davon unbewusst eingesetzt, was geholfen hat. Aber mein Hauptproblem ist, dass das Spiel vor oder nach einer Patrouille abstürzt, was die meisten Abstürze verursacht und normalerweise nach zwei / drei Patrouillen auftritt.
Und was bedeutet TC?
Danke.
irishskysail is offline   Reply With Quote