Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
Mjoelnir.hh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derstosstrupp View Post
Hi Nico,

We are actively working on modding the game in our group, Wolfpack BdU campaign, please see my signature. We are always looking for people with mod expertise, and we have one talented person already with us who I’m working with in implementing some realism changes into the game, and this is certainly something we can try to work on. It seems that with recent updates this might have changed, you do seem to always be in view of the convoy now.

At any rate, please shoot me a note, would love to have you join. We try to build on this already-great game by giving the runs a little more purpose and connectivity to one another in the context of a campaign.
Hey ho!

Thx for the info and, of course, the fast answer!

Well, I'm glad that it's no "problem" just on my side and that it is a general thing which changed with updates.

As said before, I'm involved in Mods for other games (7d2d, Conan Exiles, World of Warships, ...) which takes a lot of my time I don't spend in gaming.
I'm also running a few servers for 7d2d and Conan which also costs some time and am playing in a World of Warships clan...

That being said, I don't think I've the time nor the condition to join you guys and be a good cunstructive part of your modding group right now but I really appreciate your offer!

I'll take a look at the links in your signature and will inform myself about the things you guys do because it sounds interesting and I'm glad that there are people out there, who are willing to make mods for that game.

I'll also take a look at the "enemy spawns" at the weekend and would be glad to share any informations I can find.

Thx again and have a nice day!
Mjoelnir.hh is offline   Reply With Quote