View Single Post
Old 09-25-06, 01:50 PM   #10
Tuddley3
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 170
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT182
Cause I like 2.5 for now. I'm using "No Fatigue" and understand that I won't have that with 2.6 and GW.... tho I could be wrong. Now if there was a mod to automatically switch the crew around when their shifts were up, I'd go for that. I hate babysitting the crew, they're old enough to know when it's nap time.

I'm in May of '43 now with my career and don't want to take any chances and lose this one like I have the previous 4, just when thing were getting interesting. It seemed I'd screw up with something and lose everything I'd have, so I'm just want to playing safe for now. Once this career is over I'll go to 2.6.1.124 and this mod to have multipule installs.
I was using v2.6 , and upgraded to v2.6.1 , and I still have no fatigue , and have same crew members I started with , besides those lost at sea. As far as I can see, each SH3 Cmdr upgrade doen't remove features , just adds more.

RELEASE NOTES
- Read-only attribute now automatically removed from any file that SH3 Commander modifies
- Number of days spent in base can now be between 0 and 2075 (ie the length of the war in Europe)
- Title bar now displays the full path to the SH3 installation (for easier recognition)
- Double clicking the "Existing careers..." entry no longer collapses the careers list
- Now supports save folder names other than the default "SH3" (the save folder name can be changed via TheRealPotoroo's MultiSH3)
- Clicking the "Existing careers..." entry now displays the full path to the SH3 save folder (for easier recognition)
- Now excludes "before patrol 1" careers from the careers list (such careers don't actually exist)
- Now checks if SH3 is running and advises user to exit SH3 first

- Added ability to change crew officer faces (includes automatic 3D head and hat wearing alignment)
- Crew transfer message now includes crewman's main qualification
- Added new "Static settings" feature
- Changes to "Randomised events.cfg" file - refer to instructions in header of file
- Added ability to recognise when docked at a milk cow or other friendly base and automatically adjust the number of days spent in base to 1 (plus any extra days required to repair damage)
- Improved backup mechanism for scene.dat and Basic.cfg files
- Improved copy mechanism for unique crew configurations
- Randomising new crew names now includes number of patrols, certain medals and experience (ie you're no longer limited to a purely "green" crew everytime you start a new career)
- US rank labels are now the same as stock SH3. SH3 Commander does not support rank "bumping", that is, changing your starting rank to anything higher than the SH3 default
- Crew Manager now warns where crewmen have been awarded the U-boat War badge prior to 13 October 1939
- Crew Manager now warns where crewmen have been awarded the Wound Badge but not the U-boat War badge
- Now looks for and runs SH3Weather if it exists just prior to launching SH3 (when in base during or at the start of a career)
- Added new fatigue model - Grey Wolves 24 Hour
- Added ability to randomise main screen banner - refer to "!!BANNER INSTRUCTIONS!!.txt" under the Banners folder
- Minor adjustments to main interface
- Minor adjustments to all Cfg files

Last edited by Tuddley3; 09-25-06 at 01:54 PM.
Tuddley3 is offline   Reply With Quote