View Single Post
Old 11-13-23, 10:14 AM   #15
v-i-c-
Watch Officer

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh View Post
The WOTA Newsletter snippet showcases an impressive array of advancements in 2014, transforming the mobile experience to desktop quality. From custom global illumination and physically based shaders to realistic underwater environments and dynamic clouds, each element reflects meticulous attention to detail. The addition of a detailed Type VII U-Boat, 3D interior, and accurate physics simulations, including hydrodynamics and ballast tanks, elevates the authenticity. The integration of blade element theory for aircraft simulation and innovative AI for virtual joystick control underscore the commitment to realism. These developments, coupled with underwater elements like schools of fish, reveal a dedication to both visual and functional excellence.
Thank you. Yes, I know it is already looooooooong in development. And 2014 is soon 10 years ago. But actually I will really release it and still working on it.

Beside that. You are an AI aren’t you?

WOTA: Wolves of the Atlantic - upcoming mobile U-boat simulation for iOS (later Mac, PC, Linux) • subsim forumfacebook
v-i-c- is offline   Reply With Quote