View Single Post
Old 04-01-23, 01:33 AM   #1307
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 456
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Many thanks for the new update!...I canīt finish a career with all the new awesome versions, but, also, I never reached the steel coffin level... Death is death, but the new versions saved me, ever...

A simple question (or not): I prefer to use the ARB GUI, but I have the salvo selector without the tube numbers...I know how to repair it from the times of the old ARB GUI, with SH3C, but I donīt see (or I canīt see), the optional salvo selectors for SH3C according the boat used in SC NYGM. Is there some way with SC NYGM to have the respective selector without using SH3C (and the old mod for that from ARB GUI?

With the hardcore GUI all works fine with the selector.

Really, my dream GUI is a mix of the hardcore GUI with ARB GUI; I like the center position of the scope in ARB, with the Torpedovorhaltrechner separated in the tactical map...

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo
I decided to delete the salvo numbers in ARB because of the mess it gives between periscope & attack map…
You can easily see what the salvo button is selecting even without numbers: just watch the green lamps on right hand side…
Nothing is perfect in this world. Always compromises

Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote