View Single Post
Old 03-26-11, 10:29 PM   #532
Buck_O
Helmsman

Downloads: 46
Uploads: 0

Hmm, having problems trying to start a new career in a type XXXIII boat. I get the option to serve in the 10th flotilla in 1944. I know that the "FuMB37XXXIII" mod installed via JSGME is meant to be used only in 1945, but it doesnt seem to be working right. I get some really wierd results, ...the 10th flotilla says La Rochelle, (should be disbanded by this date) & its geographically placed in Stavanger. There is no 13th flotilla, but if you go ahead & start the career you are indeed in France at La Rochelle in a type XXXIII boat, not at Stavanger.

Before I try a fresh install, I thought I'd try to fool around with my JSGME install order, for that would be easier to fix. I've tried several diffrent orders of install & this below is my latest, but still no improvement. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

NYGM Tonnage War v2.5 Stand Alone Version
NYGM3_New
NYGM3_4A
IABLShipsforNYGM_New
AllAirTorpedoes
Harbor Traffic Add-In
NYGM Tonnage War Minefield Mod
FuMB37XXXIIINYGM
MaGui F
MaGui F Fix for NYGM3.4

I've always played GWX up till now, so I thought I'd give NYGM a stab. I like many of the additions they have made esp. the oppertunity to drive a XXXIII boat in the Inshore Campaign.
But perhaps I should try loading a early war Campaign 1st. Run a patrol & see if that somehow re-calibrates the new campaign dates, flotillas and locations of all the flotillas. Dont ask what my logic is in this.... I'm just desperate & hate doing a new install...
Buck_O is offline   Reply With Quote