View Single Post
Old 11-13-20, 10:53 AM   #2194
Tucker
Seaman

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Do you have a Save from coming into port just prior to the upgrade? Investigating your report, it is found that the gun name has a typo in it. If you have an S-18 boat, it happens going from the 4" to the 3" gun. If you have an S-42 boat, the same happens later when going from the 3" gun to the 5" gun - if you happen to still be in an S-Boat at that time. The 4" to 3" change should happen after August of 1942 though, not in February of 1943. How long has it been since you docked? If you have a Save prior to docking, let us know, and we'll try to get you squared away.

Thanks for the quick response! And yes I have a save at the end of my patrol, prior to coming into port, and then the autosave when I left for my patrol.

Also I think I got the refit so late because in my past two patrols, ending in September and November, I was offered a new command, and then offered a flotilla command. Both of them I turned down. Waiting on Gato or Balao class. They keep offering me Salmons instead .

So to fix this do I need to load the autosave from the start of the patrol and swap out my 4in for 3in gun, so when I get the refit I dont loose my gun slots?

Thanks.
Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote