View Single Post
Old 05-18-10, 10:32 PM   #43
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default SF mods Lc and Morty

Lc my friend why didn't you tell me about the SF mods. Tiger 0.97 is old news.Since there's been Tiger mod 0.98 which adds the the KV2 in addition to the JS2 and Tiger 1.0 which now includes the Tiger II(Koenigstiger).If you need I can send you the download links????

Morty, I will try PM'ing you.Of course my user-made missions are free.They are simple, action-oriented, and mostly include Tigers. KV1s and 2s, Js2s, T34/76 and 85, and occasionally Hetzers, Stug IIId Panzer IV F1 and 2s.I am awaiting the new Steel Panzer mod to add OPanthers, Tiger II, SU 76,85 and others to my missions.You need to have either the TIger0.98 or 1.0 enabled to play them and the Hetzer mod for the few missions that include the Hetzer.My missions are datapack ones which means you only have to enable them using the mission editor in your game.It's very simple. You just open the mission editor in your game main folder.Then you'll see 4 sub folders.The first one is called Create New Missions.You click on it and a small screen will open up with on the right side 5 options; create mission, pack, unpack, open editor and exit,Just click on unpack option and match it with the folder in which you'll have my missions datapack.Once you open the missions into the un pack folder it will appear on your little screen and then when you open your game my misison will appear in your user made missions menu.Just play it.Anyway I can always guide you trhough it if ther are problems.

Will PM you soon

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote