View Single Post
Old 04-11-10, 10:26 PM   #39
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default User-Made Missions and the Tiger 1.0 mod

Eddie,

I have the Tiger_1.0 mod installed and the only mission is the same first one as for the Tiger 1 ,Nepokrytoe.It rocks although I find that the Tiger II tends to have vulnerable sights and more often than not I would have to fight quasi blind.The other rmission of the mod is also good with JS2s(player tank) pitted against a few Tiger IIs on the Borki map.I played it and finally got a mission successful after 4 attempts.

I tried getting the Tiger II into the misison editor but no success although I have doen everything by the book.Let's hope they release a Steel Panzer 1.5 mod soon as there are other interesting vehicles added like the Brumbaer, the Elefant, the Panther, the Hetzer, the SU76,85 and 100 and the ISU152.I would love to make missions with those.

BTW I have 8 or 9 more missions.including 2 Soviet ones.If you want I'll email them to you.If I remember well you have a fairly good pc so my missions should play well.

Re Kursk how is it?I tried installing the mod yesterday but it didn't work.Is it really good?

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote