Old 05-12-22, 02:31 PM   #3649
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET2SN View Post
So, a quick update.

Saw the Neuro again yesterday. My suspicion that he got cold feet turned out to be right. He thinks I'm just too young (by several years) to quit the MS meds entirely. I've already switched from one type of Interferon to a (basically the same) "off label" version.
What's new is that I'll be switching again to one of the pills (I'm mis-spelling it on purpose to avoid the bots) called "Tech Federra" sometime next month after I use up all of my needles.

I'm already planning a steak dinner for the night of my last needle then I take a two week "vacation" and clean out before I start the pills.

Once that starts, I can finally go on a diet and drop 10-15 lbs since I won't need the "shot acreage" any more (Interferon and muscle tissue is NOT a happy combination).

So, it isn't the best news but I'm still smiling. I figure another 4-5 years of a pill a day is better than having nothing change.

Yes I've reached the age when I wonder - when people ask how I am - whether to say "How long have you got?" My body seems to be becoming an atlas of afflictions