View Single Post
Old 05-16-20, 11:05 PM   #3
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordonkatt View Post
So i was planning on starting up sh5 again on a new PC but after reading that the latest twos wont work with play version I am thinking of buying it of steam because I read that twos conversion tool will make it work. But i have heard that you can buy a non steam and play DVD version but i cant seam to find it on amazon.

So my question is this. Will i be able to run twos if i buy it from steam or is there something of a non steam and play version of sh5 ?

Thank you
The latest TWoS does work with Uplay. I have the SH5 Gold edition download and Sh5 with TWoS runs fine.
You can run TWoS with Uplay or steam. Though it is challenging to get TWoS to work with the Steam version.
Plus, you need both the Steam SH5 and the Uplay sh5 because Steam requires Uplay for Sh5 to run. I would suggest buying the gold edition download off of Amazon and downloading it on to Uplay, or you can buy it off the Ubisoft store.
I don't think that there is a Steam nor Uplay version of Sh5. So it is either just Uplay or both Uplay and Steam.

Please tell me if that did not answer your question.

By the way, welcome to subsim!

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote