View Single Post
Old 06-18-20, 07:28 AM   #11
Kelevra1987
Swabbie

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebe Vollmaus View Post
I'm not nobody. I have seen and used this nuke-torpedo by myself with my SH3-install, but not with this buggy jumping smoke in the video. One Torpedo was enough to eleminate any vessel within ~3km.

As this was around May 2007, i have not modified the files by myself. Time was pre "Silent 3ditor". My first S3D_alpha02.rar was dated Feb 2008. There was "SH3MiniTweaker" or evan HEX-editing at that time.
I have downloaded this "Torpedo_nuke.zip" from a japanese site, which not exist today. And there still only exist an Archive probably made before this nuke came out:
https://web.archive.org/web/20060504...game/index.htm
As everyone can see this Archive is from May 2006.

I also have a Google-translation of May 2007:If this nuke is seen (inGame) once, thats it. No Fun!
Only interesting thing about this (in general) is how it is done.

Greetings.

Damn! Talking about new things on an old game is - not that easy.

WHOOOOO THANKS!!! right now I was looking for some tools to modify torpedoes! THANKS THANKS THANKS OH SOMMO POSEIDONE YOU ARE MY GOD

heck! so if I am in the radius of the shock wave I risk being destroyed?! BEAUTIFUL! so it was done well

INTERESTING .. VERY INTERESTING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebe Vollmaus View Post
Damn! Talking about new things on an old game is - not that easy.

it took a rookie like me..
you are my teacher, you are senpai! tell me more, how to use and install the torpedoes and the SPY-SAT (of course I have JSGME)

THANK YOU SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN!

Kelevra1987 is offline   Reply With Quote