View Single Post
Old 06-23-19, 11:19 AM   #12371
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

@Veko,

I have a somewhat hig-tech question, please be patient

In the folder data\Cfg there is the file AirStrike.cfg that governs the spawning of aircrafts from bases and carriers on player's contact reports sent or when player is detected.

What surprises me, is that your file is from 04.07.2013, whereas the file from IRAI_0_0_41_ByTheDarkWraith is a newer one dated 16.02.2014 which references the changes from your file into new values.

Are you saying the older values are better and that's why you are not using the newer one? And for which reason, because they don't do what you want in your TWoS mod? AFAIK, the Carrier & Airbase trigger is disabled in the Generic Patcher, so I wonder wether this file has any importance at all for the Airbase and Carrier values.
Thanks very much to clarify if this is still a work to be done by you, and you need to do the changes, or if the older file (your file) must be used in every mod because of some reason.

I'm asking because I want to re-introduce Air Support in another mod in relation with 'contact reports' sent by players, but I want to delay the spawn time depending on the airbase range, a value that I haven't found in the file.

Thanks!

Last edited by XenonSurf; 06-23-19 at 02:00 PM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote