View Single Post
Old 08-26-20, 10:55 AM   #14
bigbear
Watch

Downloads: 7
Uploads: 0
Default Does Wolfpack have widescreen monitor support? Answer: NOT YET

A few days back, I posted a new thread asking if anyone knew if Wolfpack supports widescreen monitors, specifically 3440x1440. After trying it out, I prematurely stated that it does, at which point an admin of this site appended the title of my thread with the text "Answer: Yes".

Unfortunately, as I started to go through some of the training, I discovered that I was unable to move my cursor sufficiently in the conning tower to be able to access the navigation controls or the attack scope. That kind of makes the game unplayable -- at least as far as my (very) limited knowledge of the game is concerned.

So if you are purchasing the game with the idea that it works with widescreen monitors, you probably want to wait a bit. I will update this thread when that capability becomes available. Or if the developers would update this thread, that would be even better. I would have just used the earlier thread to make this point, but I am unable to change the title of that thread after the admin changed it, so rather than have the title of that thread mislead some people, I am creating this thread to make the correction.
bigbear is offline   Reply With Quote