View Single Post
Old 11-22-21, 02:50 PM   #383
Archive1
Commander

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0

Fubar and Willow:
I think the problem re: the Radio/Sonar icons is as Fubar mentions and I alluded to earlier: That they are linked to not-yet-available equipment which will appear with the type ViiC when it becomes operational and is upgraded.
So I'll comfortably ignore them.

RE: return to base orders...did not know that one could actually ignore orders from Doenitz or Staff. Especially if those orders are expanded to say that there is a "special mission assigned". Seems counter to the Kriegsmarine standards. In this case, I scooted back as quickly as possible so your note re: returning 'too soon' may be in play...hope have not screwed things up too much.

I do not Save before leaving base, but that may be a good idea. I have saved after leaving the exit locks so if I have to re-start I can do so without going through the hassle of the locks all over again.

Oh, what is the WolfPack Water Effects Patch doing here? Not relevant to LSH3 is it? If that is true, it may confuse some less experienced users. If it is useful, should there be some message that ii can be installed?
Thanks for the replies.
Archive1
Archive1 is offline   Reply With Quote