View Single Post
Old 09-24-21, 10:31 PM   #318
Archive1
Commander

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0
Default A couple of questions - exiting and music

1) I recall that there was a warning that the user could not exit a mission before it was completed. And that was the result when I exited last night and the mission ended unfinished. Maybe there is no work around for this, but it is a major disappointment. I, and maybe many, cannot devote long hours to complete a complicated mission in a, let's face it, game that might be challenging and engaging, but still a relaxing game. If there is a way to avoid this I think lots of us would like to know. In SH3 one could enter and leave a mission as needed for real life.

2) While on patrol I tried to turn on the phonograph from the radio room. It displayed as 'turning' but no music was produced - at least none on my machine. What did I do wrong...or what did I not do? I have lots of 1940s SH3 formatted music that I played in the original Grey Wolves version of SH3 - Edith Piaf, much German music of the 1940s, 1940s English orchestral stuff, etc.. I can upload these, but it makes sense to do so only if they actually play. Any suggestions?
Archive1
Archive1 is offline   Reply With Quote