View Single Post
Old 08-07-18, 05:31 AM   #45
alanj64
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 511
Uploads: 0
Default Tonnage bar not moving

I may be wrong but i recently installed SH5 again after almost a year since I last used it. This time I was determined to follow all the directions properly. No joy soon went to pot no tonnage bar movement and after a short time crashing to desktop. I decided to try once more but this time I ran ubisoft installer and SH5 as administrator. I started the game , let it run the video had finished and the captain asks to see you on the bridge. I then saved the game and exited. I then went to Documents-SH5-data-cfg-save game-00000000-campaign-campaign. As i was reading through it i noticed some rather glaring mistakes the invasion of Poland stated unlocked=false. This should hav been =true.

The next few lines down

[Campaign.CampObj.MacroObj 1.PersObj 1.Amount]
IsTonnage=false
Tonnage=0
NumOfShips=3

[Campaign.CampObj.MacroObj 1.PersObj 1.CrtAmount]
IsTonnage=true
Tonnage=0
NumOfShips=0

the tonnage in the second paragraph should have been set to false as it was asking for the number of ships not the tonnage.
Something similar in the AMC campaign.

There where quite a few mistakes and I cant remember them all but after some time going through the file I made what I thought where corrections.

I have just finished the first campaign and dare I say it, it ran like a swiss watch. As soon as I start the next campaign I will be saving it immediately and going throuh it with a fine tooth comb.

Hope this has helped.
alanj64 is offline   Reply With Quote