Old 11-24-08, 11:03 AM   #44
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default Now I am bemused

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOZO
WoW. Maybe it even removes the annoying DC shaking in the LRT-SRM that you cant get rid of if running OLC uber+ spec GUI.

(The Small & madium shakes are incompatible with OLC. No offence Mikhayl )

/OB
Why are small and medium shakes incompatible with olc?
AAAA You mean the files from lrt..
OK! Yes they are incompatible(some other files are incompatible more or less), as mikhayl said he will "update all files when gwx 3.0 comes out. They will probably not change this file, so I am making this.. if mikhayl wants to use this file, I would be happy.. I sort of have some questions for mikhayl regardin srm..

Well, I made the files but there are some issues that I have to discuss, here:
First of all:
Odd movement sailor steve experienced:
I managed to produce it, but only when I run gwx without olce.. That means, when I run the non ubermod version of the camera without lrt. You can kick and beat me witha stick, I really don't know why that happens. I will check all numbers and stuff, maybe I missed something, maybe sailor steve used non ubermod version without lrt , like I did(didn't try with original gwx values although I made it) although that is for lrt and that is causing that "spin around the boat into the sea" feature.. Yes, I ended in the sea.. :rotfl:
Second:
Watch officer.. Without free move when you click on him, he turns to you and talks to you in gay manner.. Well, it looks like in free move you cannot click s..t and that's why you get "spin around and up" when you click on watch officer.. It's a gay thing..
Ading a new camera for watch officer is an option, but I don't want to get into it. When I tried to add sound for snorkel I got burned with failure so adding new stuff I don't want..
BTW: If anyone is using rbseffects mod(it's fps faster than EDE and adds supermans, looks better :rotfl and wants sounds when bullets hit the water add on for that mod I will post it there on that page.. I am also waiting gwx 3.0 to do some work on that mod, and to release that addon but if you like.. The sounds are from poul, he works in music studio, man knows his job, try his sound mod.. I have some ideas.. If anyone else has ideas please contact me..
Others stuff I don't know..

Cheers!

Last edited by asanovic7; 11-24-08 at 11:05 AM.
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote