View Single Post
Old 11-21-08, 10:07 AM   #41
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default hey

Ok, back to the camera topic..

pirireis, the file you downloaded is for olc gui special, the viewport is different for cameras than in gwx 2.1.. I am using the values from olc gui so if you are using olc gui and still see it is off chart, ask olc about it because rocking of the cameras don't have nothing to do with camera parametars(position of the view relevant to menu ini file, "crosshair on 0" which I correctly input from olc's version as you can check it in s3d yourself). Though I see 80 yellow mark times 29= around 2320, my special man tells me it's 2100(-reality) +- who can tell in the rough sea, a meter or two..

sailor steve, that odd motion might have been an earthquake, because I haven't seen it yet?? Don't know..

NEW UPDATE this weekend or next week..

Watch officer spin and versions for regular gwx, gwx with mild dc shake, olcgui12xlrt + mild shake, olcguiubermodlrt + mild shake, lrt + mild shake.. All in one pack, version 7.01..

That's because some guy asked, gozo, for milder dc shakes and I am curios too what will happen so what the heck.. Tractor movement bothers me
MOst of the files I will not test myself(olcgu12x certain!, don't have it, have lrt compability patch, on that I will work, don't know if that is the same to olc special), so you will have to test it yourself..

Cheers!
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote